Friday, March 13, 2009

Pitched and script developments

Yesterday I gave my pitch, and people seemed pretty interested. It must have been pretty harrowing because I was nervous at the time, and as soon as I got home I slept for half a day, hence why I'm writing this at four in the morning.

Importantly, I also caught up with Charlie Strachan and we discussed my film's script. Draft 2 is currently underway and it's shorter, tighter and a lot more 'focused'. I predict the length will easily be cut in half and possibly down to one third. I still have every intention of making this film 'short but sweet' as opposed to long, drawn out, and worst of all, rushed.

1 comment:

  1. I think that the script was pretty cool as I saw it, but I guess it could be in fact a little too long for one man to make high quality animation of it.

    ReplyDelete